Thursday 9 January 2014

[ Medicine ] Open Question : I took 24mg of melatonin and now I have a really bad headache should I be worried?

[ Medicine ] Open Question : I took 24mg of melatonin and now I have a
really bad headache should I be worried?



1.Is it bad to take 3 500 MG of Tylenol in a dose?

Description:I took a Vicodin and 2 500 MG tylenol to get rid ... Should I
be worried? ... and combining with other medications a really bad idea,
but you should probably be ...



2.Does melatonin cause fever - Doctor answers on HealthcareMagic

Description:I took melatonin 3mg every ... I m really worried now because
... Hi I have hyperthyroidism and have recently started taking melatonin
to sleep and noticed ...



3.Neurological problem? - Yahoo! Answers

Description:11-04-2011 · I feel better afterward but the headache remains.
Now ... know this may sound really bad but you could have a tapeworm? i
... Melatonin is a natural ...



4.What Is Insomnia - Topics - MedsChat - The People's Medicine ...

Description:seroquel for insomnia I have been taking Seroquel for a year
now for insomnia. ... best meds for insomnia I have really bad ... How
worried should I be about the side ...



5.Pain Management - YouTube - Updates of Health and Medical News ...

Description:Open Question: My mom was just really rude to me? ... Open
Question: should i keep working on this relationship? ... Open Question:
Have I got a disease?



6.Stomach cramps after taking flagentyl - Doctor answers on ...

Description:I have now developed waves of stomach cramps ... I have had
some diarrhea, but not two bad. ... can I have melatonin ? one tablet only
for 5 mg .. i am 16 Thanks ...



7.Could you?Would You? Have You? What happened.

Description:It's impossible to say right now. But the only way to really
know the ... I suppose I should have just told ... up to 30mg at max..i
took 24mg throughout the nite ...



8.Insomnia - FAQ

Description:I really should try yoga or meditation, ... I have insomnia
really bad. ... but now I take melatonin and I can fall asleep.



9.Medication For Insomnia - Topics - MedsChat - The People's ...

Description:best meds for insomnia I have really bad insomnia, ... Two
questions now. 1. Do I have to take it every night? 2. How worried should
I be about the side effects?



10.Health Question

Description:Your room should be ... Next close your eyes and reckon of
what it is your most worried or troubled thought right now. ... you want
fat so have some isnt bad .

No comments:

Post a Comment